Providing Emergency Management & Government Organizations with Critical Solutions to Maintain Communication
and Connectivity During Natural and Human-Caused Disasters.
Our new line of Solar-Powered Mobile Device Charging Stations keep responders, evacuees and others connected to essential services and loved ones.
Being prepared for natural and human caused disasters is critical. Emergency Management and Government Organizations that provide services and support for communities during these dangerous situations is essential.
The goCharge EPR Division provides state-of-the-art, solar-powered mobile device charging solutions that:
- Enable responders, evacuees and others to keep cell phones and tablets charged.
- Maintain communication and connectivity to essential services, families and loved ones during emergency situations.
- Operate completely “off grid”, with a battery backup
- Provide multiple charging cords and port
The goCharge Emergency Preparedness and Response Division is dedicated to assisting responders in all emergency situations:
- Cellular Companies
- Emergency Management
- Fire Departments
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Public Utilities
- Red Cross
- Fires / Explosions
- Lightning Strikes
- Power Outages
- Winter Storms
- Multiple Charging Cords for all Devices
- Ample Space for Branding or Important Websites & Messaging
- Adjustable 80W Solar Panels
- Virtually Unlimited Battery Backup Capacity
- Rain-Proof (IP64 Rating)
- 110V A/C Power Capacity
Size and Weight
Solar Charging Locker
• 29”W x 28”D x 8’H (to bottom of solar panels)
• 240 lbs.
Solar Charging Table
• 37”D x 8’H (to bottom of solar panels)
• 270 lbs.