The 11 Stages of a Dying Cell Phone Batteryadmin
You know how it feels. One minute, you’re green-to-go, and the next you’re in a panicked state of red. The minute your cell phone starts to die, everything changes. We’ve outlined what we have found to be the 11 stages of a dying cell phone.
(*PLEASE UNDERSTAND THESE ARE NOT RESEARCHED BACKED INSIGHTS, BUT HOW WE AT GOCHARGE FEEL WHEN THIS HAPPENS TO US*)
- 100% battery = 100% awesome. You can do WHATEVER you want on your smartphone without a worry in the world. THANK GOD I charged it today!
- 80% battery = “This should last me the night.” You’ve been texting your friend about your evening plans, and feel pretty confident your cell phone will last you the day and night (as long as you don’t go overboard). You’re opening and closing apps like it’s nobody’s business.
- 50% battery = You made it to dinner with your friend! But, oh no, they’re in the bathroom, and you know you shouldn’t be on your phone, but you need to pretend you’re doing something in order to avoid:
- Seeing that person you don’t want to see
- Communicating with anyone you don’t want to
- *Insert excuse here*
- 40% battery = Baseball game time! You’re excited to use a goCharge cell phone charging station to recharge until you realize you’re at one of the 3 stadiums that doesn’t offer them. Don’t they know you need to take a selfie?
- 30% battery = *Forgets phone is dying because Twitter is too good right now to not look.*
- 5% battery = Wasn’t my phone JUST at 30%?!
- Dead battery: Times were so much easier when your only option was to write down friends’ phone numbers and call them on a landline.
- Even deader battery = Okay fine, those times were awful. I miss my cell phone.
- The deadest battery = THIS. IS. AWFUL.
- The revival of the dead battery? = Just when you think your night is ruined, you end up at a bar that has… what…could it be? A goCharge charging station? 100% battery, here you come!
- 100% battery = Happiness.